Our Flu Vaccine clinics are scheduled for:
- Saturday 24th September 9am-12pm
- Saturday 1st October 9am-12pm
- Saturday 8th October 9am-12pm
Please book online or call 01926 428321 to book an appointment.
FLU VACCINATION ELIGIBILITY
- all children aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August 2022
- those aged 6 months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- those aged 65 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline staff employed by the following types of social care providers without employer led occupational health schemes:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- children aged 2 and 3 years
- 50 to 64 year olds not in a clinically at-risk group will be offered vaccination later in October 2022 once people that are more vulnerable to COVID-19 and flu, including those in clinically at-risk groups have been offered their vaccine. The NHS will announce when people aged 50 to 64 years not in a clinical at risk will be able to book an appointment or request their free NHS flu vaccine.