The extension includes a two storey extension at the front and back of the building, creating 7 additional consulting rooms and clinical admin space.
Please take a moment to read the information below to make yourself familiar with the new building and layout.
Ashton Wing is named after Ashton House. This is the location of the old Practice on George Street in Leamington Spa from 1978 to 2001 before we moved to Waterside Medical Centre.
The Ashton Wing is located off the main waiting room with six GP consulting rooms. Dr Watt, Dr Thomas and Dr Hargest can be found in the Ashton Wing.
Nightingale Wing is named after Florence Nightingale and accommodates our nursing team.
The Nightingale Wing is located at the front of the building with it’s own waiting room. All nurses and blood tests can be found in the Nightingale Wing.
Warneford Wing is named after the Warneford Hospital located a little further down the Radford Road between 1834 and 1993. The hospital was named after Samuel Wilson Warneford, a philanthropist who donated £3,000 of the £4,000 needed to build the hospital.
The Warneford Wing is located at the rear of the building and is a newly built wing with it’s own waiting room. Dr Bala, Dr Thaker, Dr Wiggett and GP trainee rooms can be found in the Warneford Wing.